Collection of GCE ‘O’/’N’ Level Certificate & School Graduation Certificate (SGC)
2015 GCE ‘O’/’N’ Level Certificate & SGC
1) Please collect your certificates from the school General Office during office hours (Mondays to Fridays excluding Public Holidays from 9 am to 4 pm).
(Note: For collection of past years’ certificates, please contact the school General Office at 6273 6265 during office hours and allow at least 3 working days of processing time.)
2) Please bring along your Identification Card / Student Pass for identity verification.
3) For collection by proxy, please bring the following documents:
a) Candidate’s Original Identity Card (IC) / Student Pass
b) Proxy’s Original Identity Card
c) An authorization letter from the Candidate furnished with the following information:
- Year of Exam
- Exam Level (eg ‘O’ level, 'N' Level)
- Types of certificates (eg 'O' Level cert, 'N' Level cert, School Graduation cert)
- Name and Identity Number of Candidate
- Name and Identity Number of Proxy
Please collect your certificates by 30th November 2016.
2016 Mid-Year Exam Timetable
Dear past teachers, staff, and students of Henderson Secondary School,
We will be having a Homecoming event on 4th June (Saturday), from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. We would like to invite all of you to join us to reconnect with each other, relive memories, and reminisce the good ol' days before we bid the school farewell.
Some highlights of the event include:
1. Meet up with teachers from 10 a.m. to 12 noon
2. Remembrance cards for you to leave messages
If you would like to be a part of this event, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your interest.
Thank you and we'll see you soon.