Collection of GCE ‘O’/’N’ Level Certificate & School Graduation Certificate (SGC)
2015 GCE ‘O’/’N’ Level Certificate & SGC
1) Please collect your certificates from the school General Office during office hours (Mondays to Fridays excluding Public Holidays from 9 am to 4 pm).
(Note: For collection of past years’ certificates, please contact the school General Office at 6273 6265 during office hours and allow at least 3 working days of processing time.)
2) Please bring along your Identification Card / Student Pass for identity verification.
3) For collection by proxy, please bring the following documents:
a) Candidate’s Original Identity Card (IC) / Student Pass
b) Proxy’s Original Identity Card
c) An authorization letter from the Candidate furnished with the following information:
- Year of Exam
- Exam Level (eg ‘O’ level, 'N' Level)
- Types of certificates (eg 'O' Level cert, 'N' Level cert, School Graduation cert)
- Name and Identity Number of Candidate
- Name and Identity Number of Proxy
Please collect your certificates by 30th November 2016.